The Blockchain360 podcast was created as a way to help explain and help others learn more about Blockchain. It was designed to be a discussion of industry leaders about the current state of blockchain, discussing current projects utilizing blockchain, as well as a forward view of the potential of blockchain.
The Blockchain360 podcast was created in conjunction with The Blockchain Academy. The Blockchain Academy started as a division of CapitalWave Inc but was organized into its own firm in 2017. CapitalWave Inc. is one of the first learning organizations to provide a truly dynamic educational simulation training platforms. As an organisation that’s roots were founded in the classroom delivery of financial instructor lead programs, we have amassed years of experience in delivering training.
Our instructors, consultants and management team have a wealth of financial knowledge and experience gained from over thirty years working in many of the world’s top tier 1 banks and institutions. Our instructors and education group have designed, developed and delivered training programs globally to many of these leading capital market banks and financial institutions and our software development team consists of some highly gifted programmers, designers and educators, who understand its about the end user learning experience and the business goals.
Our goal is to be the preeminent provider of training platforms, financial simulation and competitions for the Corporate and University markets. As part of our overall strategy to compete in each relevant market segment, we use our core competencies in the design and delivery of simulation platforms and to allow our clients to create custom simulations. We believe that we have the capacity and global reach to deliver these “technology enabled learning solutions” worldwide as well as the ability to respond to customer’s needs quickly.
Customer Orientation: We strive to…
- Listen and respond to our customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Clearly communication mutual intentions and expectations
- Deliver innovative and competitive products
- Make it easy to work with us
- Excel at customer service
Risk Taking: We strive to…
- Foster innovation and creative thinking
- Embrace change and challenge the status quo
- Listen to all ideas and viewpoints
- Learn from our successes and mistakes
- Encourage and reward informed risk taking
Results Oriented: We strive to…
- Conduct business with integrity and professionalism
- Make and meet commitments
- Set challenging and competitive goals
- Focus on output
- Assume responsibility
- Constructively confront and solve problems.
- Dominate our respective markets